Stella Cornelia JKT 48 Lost Pants

If ever watched Theater JKT48 in Sudirman, it would certainly know and memorize very fit towards the end of the show is usually the member going to wear a white or red shirt reads JKT48 with alloy mini jeans pants were pleasing to the eye.
Well, after the show that the members were usually rushing to change clothes or cover and encore song that many fans were already screaming "Ankoru! Ankoru!"

But after the closing song is sung, there is one member who got not a pleasant experience, the article after holding a show for the fans loyal JKT48, members who always this cheerful, Stella Cornelia had to lose one of his clothes. Yup, jeans belonging to a girl born in Semarang, November 3, 1994 to be missing somewhere? Oh admit who take?
"I want you, I need you, I love you! Degan smile I will conquer the world, I stella. I've lost pants, jeans yes I am, by the time the show ended I do not know where the pants I was. Oh, go home wearing what ya. I'm confused, angry, shouted shouted, "while repeating the story Stella was panic time.
Hmm maybe not intend to return it if Stell without wearing pants? ", because I panicked and told the incident to the other members, than I borrow pants kind that could be using that. And then there Beby if doesn't wrong. Oh I'm embarrassed but I also borrow ," he described.
Well, so be careful Stella. Anyway, nobody fans fraudulent entry into backstage right?