AKB48 members Disclose impression They Against Concert In Jakarta

Concert featuring two Japanese idol group AKB48 and Indonesia that and JKT48 entitled 'AKB48 and JKT48 joint concert ~ Hand in hand with Akkak ~' which was held on February 20 at City Kasablanka, Indonesia has ended. Concert featuring 35 songs even this leaving a deep impression, not only for fans but also for members, especially members of AKB48.



Through social accounts, some AKB48 members also expressed their impressions of the concert and antusia fans watching AKB48 members and JKT48 appearance.

Yokoyama Yui through his Twitter account expresses his joy, "JKT48xAKB48 concert is over! Really fun ~! I love JKT48 !!! To all who have attended and your pleasure together, thank you (^ - ^) /"

It is also disclosed Kitahara Rie, through his Twitter account, Kitahara chirped, "Concert together AKBxJKT, has ended without a hitch and menyenangkan~ Incredible !!! (^ O ^) !!! Tensions were so high indeed Jakarta ⤴︎⤴︎ fans The best !! I really want to come again, doing again ♪ Terimakashi~ LIVE !! "

Captain Team B Kuramochi Asuka said, "Concert in Jakarta so much fun! I to expend so much sweat, so exciting ♥ ︎ I let my hair straggling down (° _ °) Take pictures with Sayaya".

Matsui Sakiko featuring the ability to play the piano when AKB48 and JKT48 the song 'Sakura no Hanabiratachi' also twittering on Twitter, using the Indonesian, Matsui said, "The concert was really exciting yaaaaa! AKB ♡ JKT".

Takeuchi Miyu also singing on his Twitter, "a joint concert is over! Incredible! Members and fans in Jakarta so enthusiastic, I like"

AKB48 members who first arrived in Jakarta that Haruka Shimada also vent his impression on his Twitter account, "AKB48.JKT48 joint concert is over! It's fun! I want to do it again! Already finished the concert collaboration JKT48 and AKB48 !! Seru bangetttt!"

Okada Nana is so much to get the attention of fans also expressed excitement can perform do this concert, via his Google+ account he revealed, "Concert in Jakarta has ended without a hitch ---! So much fun, really amazing. No matter any song, I surprised by how much enthusiasm the fans were singing along with us! As we sing the song Sakura no Hanabiratachi, almost every part of the song made me teared involuntarily (; ▽;) ノ Many fans who know me, know my name and calling my name ... I do not convinced many that know me, I'm really happy (; _;) ♥ ︎ Someday, I will come again to do a concert together !!! This photo Melody ku-san ♥ ︎ I LOVE JAKARTA ...